Shoyu - Soy Sauce
Shoyu is the name for Japanese soy sauce. It is usually made from four pure ingredients: soybeans, wheat, water and salt.
There are many varieties of soy sauce on the market: Chinese and Japanese; naturally brewed and chemically manufactured; all-purpose and specialised. To ensure the best results, use Japanese soy sauce when making Japanese food. For obvious reasons, it is also best to avoid chemically manufactured sauces. The most popular soy sauce is regular soy sauce, which has a deep reddish-brown colour and a rich flavour. It can be used for cooking and as a table-top seasoning like salt and pepper.
KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce
Naturally brewed from a traditional Japanese recipe dating back over 300 years. Manufactured with only four natural ingredients: water, soy beans, wheat and salt. Contains no artificial flavourings or colourings whatsoever! Beautiful colour, rich and subtle aroma and a pronounced yet delicate flavour.
- KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce, 20L carton
- KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce, 1.9L bottle
- KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce, 1L bottle
- KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce, 500ml bottle
- KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce, 250ml bottle
- KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce, 150ml bottle
- KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce, 150ml dispenser
- KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce, 10ml sachet
- KIKKOMAN Sushi & Sashimi Soy Sauce, 250ml bottle